Spyder Mini Expedition Pant - Toddler Boys'
The Spyder Toddler Boys' Mini Expedition Pant gives your little snow monster comfy protection from snow and cold so he can spend the winter outdoors, not trapped inside the house. An Xt.L laminate teams up with a high-tech Spylon DWR finish and warm ThermaWeb insulation. Whether he's building snowmen in the backyard or trying out his ski legs, these bibbed pants will keep him feeling good.
- Xt.L laminate seals out moisture while remaining highly breathable so your little guy stays dry and cozy
- Polyester dobby stretch twill is flexible so he can scurry around without feeling restricted
- Spylon DWR treatment repels the initial onslaught of precipitation so less moisture reaches him
- Critical seams are taped so melting snow can't work its way in between the stitching on highly exposed areas
- 80g ThermaWeb insulation holds in warmth to keep him toasty
- Nylon taffeta lining is silky soft and makes it easy for him to slide into these ski pants
- Full stretch-fleece bib with adjustable shoulder straps acts as an integrated layer while it seals out snow that might sneak in
- Internal snow cuffs prevent snow from flying up his pant legs
- Zippered front pockets, thigh pockets, and a zippered back pocket store ski-day essentials
- Scuff guards protect his hems from being chewed up by his bindings or other abrasive surfaces
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [membrane/laminate] Xt.L; [face fabric] polyester twill, Spylon DWR coating; [lining] nylon taffeta; [bib] stretch fleece
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- 80g ThermaWeb
- Side Zips:
- critical seams taped
- 2 hand
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty: