Spyder Mini Cubby Mitten - Toddler and Infants'
Thanks to the Spyder Toddlers' and Infants' Mini Cubby Mitten, you practically have to toss your little snow grom over your shoulders to get him or her inside after a snowy day. The Xt.L laminate, Spylon DWR-coating, and ThermaWeb insulation shield your little tyke's fingers from the elements and keep them toasty.
- Waterproof breathable Xt.L laminate (10K-rated) and Spylon DWR coating protect your little toddler's or infant's hand from the snowy wet
- Micro-Bemberg brushed tricot lining feels soft and comfortable against your child's skin
- ThermaWebb insulation throughout and comfortable mitten design trap and hold body heat so your child's fingers stay toasty
- Side hook-and-loop opening offers easy on and off
- Soft chamude thumb wipes runny noses comfortably and won't chafe his or her nose
- Adjustable wrist strap holds mittens on for late-afternoon snowball fights
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Good mitten, cuff a little short
January 1, 2013
This is our third pair of these so they have treated us well. Our 6 year old son can wear the mediums although they are a little small for him. In general the cuffs aren't as long as we would like so they tend to come out from under the coat sleeve with more vigorous activities. With hand warmers they have worked for 10 degree skiing days.