Spyder Joody Shell Jacket - Men's
It's a jacket, it's a hoody, it's the Spyder Men's Joody Shell Jacket. All the Spyder pro athletes demanded it, so voilà, here it is. Featuring a lightweight stretch twill shell, this easy-going jacket is lined with—wait for it—teddy bear fleece for over-the-top comfort and cozy warmth.
- Xt.L laminate and Spylon DWR coating make the Joody storm-worthy
- Storm hood is helmet-compatible, because you have to protect that noggin if you're going for it
- Powder skirt with snaps and gripper elastic keep the snow out when you take a digger
- Core ventilation system helps you cool off after ripping up the park
- Multitude of pockets from large and convenient to small and crafty stash all your important stuff
- Teddy bear fleece lining … we already mentioned that, didn't we?
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] Xt.L; [shell] stretch polyester twill, Spylon DWR coating; [lining] microfleece
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m²
- yes, fixed
- Center Back Length:
- 33 in
- below hip
- Powder Skirt:
- (external) 2 front hand, 1 front chest, (internal) 2 chest zippered
- Recommended Use:
- freestyle skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty: