Spyder Enforcer Jacket - Boys'
School is important, but when your kid wakes up to call the snow report and learns about the 20 inches of fresh stuff, you just can't say no. Suit him up in the new school Spyder Enforcer Jacket for Boys before sending him off into the newly made winter wonderland. The waterproof and breathable laminate shell and ThermaWeb insulation will keep him warm and dry while the powder skirt keeps the fluff off his belly. If you're not making him go to school, at least make sure he is protected from the winter weather while he gets an education in powder skiing.
- Stretch polyester plain weave Xt.L Laminate with Spylon and a DWR finish provides waterproof and breathable protection for long days on the mountain
- Anti-abrasion brushed metallic overlay film details make this jacket durable enough for even the most rambunctious youngsters
- Critical seams are taped to keep him nice and dry even in wet conditions
- 140g ThermaWeb insulation traps body heat for all-day comfort when the temperature drops below freezing
- Nylon taffeta lining easily slides over layers for unrestricted movement
- Removable hood provides an extra level of protection when a storm rolls over the mountain
- Powder skirt keeps snow out and can be held away with a snap back feature when not in use
- Adjustable cuffs and a draw-cord hem make for a snug fit that keeps snow on the mountain where it belongs
- An array of pockets hold his goggles, ski pass, hand warmers, and extra snacks
- A brushed micro-fiber inner collar is soft on delicate skin
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [membrane/laminate] Xt.L; [face fabric] stretch polyester twill; [lining] nylon taffeta
- 140g ThermaWeb
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 hand, 1 chest, 1 sleeve
- critically taped
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty: