2009 Model No Longer Available
Spyder Davos Pant - Men's - 2009 BCS
You're not into the one-piece suit, but regular 'ol pants never seem to keep everything together either. Spyder gave the Davos Pants removable, high-back suspenders so snow stays out and your base layer stays in.
- 20K-rated waterproof fabric, taped critical seams, and waterproof zippers keep you dry
- Light insulation warms your legs on the chairlift
- Thigh vents dump heat as you charge down chutes and mogul fields
- Cuff anchors and inner snow cuffs hold everything down
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Is the red shade in the previous year's Spyder Davos model that much different than the shade of red in the 2011/2012 model? Lighter , darker?
December 15, 2011
- 4-Way stretch twill with Dermizax EV and Spylon membrane
- 40g Thinsulate with X-static silver fibers
- Waterproof Rating:
- Breathable Rating:
- Side Zips:
- 2 Front
- Seam Taped:
- Yes, critically
- Removable suspenders, waist adjuster tabs
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: