2011 Model No Longer Available
Spyder C's Ripper Jacket - Men's - 2011 BCS
Some might call it genius, some might call it a mistake: Spyder handed the design reins to Colby West and the result was the Men's C's Ripper Jacket. What features were super-important to him? An extra-long cut, zip-off sleeves, and a ventilated front collar that lets you zip up without steaming up your goggles so you can't spot your landing. And because he is who he is, it also features a little embroidered barcode that will remind lifties to 'keep it classy' when they scan it.
- Xt.L laminate and Spylon DWR coating make the Ripper storm-worthy
- Light layer of Thermosoft insulation adds warmth without overwhelming you
- Zippered expandable collar gusset accommodates neck gaiters and includes ventilation patch
- Storm hood is helmet-compatible, because you have to protect that noggin if you're going for it
- Core ventilation system helps you cool off during hot laps in the park
- Flasher external pass pocket keeps the lift line moving
- Just as Colby is totally unique, no two jackets in teh Red Tie Dye colorway are exactly the same
Got a shot? Share it.
October 9, 2012
This jacket is super water proof and i love the zip off sleeves. But the main zipper is a P.O.S! Getting it started and taking it off is ridiculous. The keys to the lockable zipper are really easy to loose and cops will think they're handcuff keys... Not good. Other than that it is a SUPER good looking, one of a kind jacket.
I would recommend it to a friend.
- [membrane/laminate] Xt.L; [shell] polyester twill (2-way stretch), Spylon DWR coating; [body lining] polyester satin
- [body and sleeves] Thermosoft (40g)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- yes, helmet-compatible
- Center Back Length:
- 33 in
- core vent zippers
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, removable
- (exterior) 2 hand-warmer, 1 sleeve, 1 flash pass, (interior) 1 mesh cargo, 1 vault pocket
- critical seams taped
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, winter
- Manufacturer Warranty: