Spyder Conduct Facer Windstop Glove
Break out the Sypder Conduct Facer Windstop Glove when the temperatures rise, the snow turns to slush, and you replace your goggles for sunglasses. An Xt.L Windstop insert blocks gusts and moisture so you're free to rip groomers and bumps for hours in complete comfort, and the TouchTec technology lets you text or change your music without taking off your glove.
- Waterproof breathable XT.L Windstop insert and Spylon DWR coating shield your hand from the wind, water, and snow, and allow extra moisture vapor to dissipate from within the glove
- Light ThermaWeb insulation keeps your hand warm on early-morning spring groomer runs
- Sheep leather palm with TouchTec technology enables you to text, call, manage your music, or use any touch-screen device without taking the Conduct off
- Micro-Bemberg brushed tricot lining feels smooth and comfortable against your skin
- Elasticized wrist offers a secure, comfortable fit
- Silicone palm grip allows you to easily grasp your ski pole
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [body] microfleece, Xt.L Windstop, Spylon DWR coating; [palm] TouchTec leather; [lining] micro-Bemberg (brushed tricot)
- ThermaWeb (60g)
- Removable Liner:
- Xt.L Windstop, Spylon DWR-coating
- elastic cuff
- Goggle Wipe:
- Nose Wipe:
- Hand-warmer Pocket:
- Recommended Use:
- spring skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty: