Spyder Circuit Athletic-Fit Pant - Women's
Equipped with the Spyder Women's Circuit Athletic-Fit Pant, you happily venture outside into the snowy wonderland, click into your bindings, and make your way to the lift line. The Circuit's 20K-rated fabric handles wet fluffy flakes as you slash pow turns, while its athletic fit gives you plenty of room to maneuver in the bumps.
- 20K-rated Xt.L laminate, Spylon+ DWR coating, and taped critical seams shield you from sideways blowing snow while you arc turns down groomers or leave your mark down pristine open bowls
- Smooth nylon taffeta lining wicks moisture away and makes layering underneath a cinch
- Low-profile 3M Thinsulate insulation throughout features microfibers that efficiently trap insulating air, reflect radiant body heat, and deliver warmth two times greater than down and other polyester insulation when equal thicknesses are compared
- Athletic fit offers plenty of unrestricted movement while you bump it up and maneuver through tight turns
- Internal elastic waist adjuster and belt loops offer a just-right fit
- Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic and cuff anchors seal in warmth and block out the cold and snow
- Zippered hand pockets and hook-and-loop back pockets stash your lip balm, tissues, and other small ski essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] Xt.L; [shell] stretch polyester, Spylon+ DWR treatment; [lining] nylon taffeta
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 20,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 20,000 g/mē
- 40g Thinsulate
- critical seams taped
- 2 hand, 2 back
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: