Spyder Challenger Jacket - Boys'
You haven't decided when (or if) you'll grant him his wish of a dirt bike; for now, perhaps he'll settle for the cool moto styling of the Spyder Boys' Challenger Jacket. In addition to delivering a slick look, this jacket's durable Xt.L and Spylon weatherproofing and burly 140g Thermaweb insulation let him enjoy his time on the snow to the fullest. Who knows? Maybe, he'll forget all about the dirt bike.
- Xt.L laminate's waterproof breathable protection seals out snow and rain while remaining highly breathable so he stays dry and comfortable
- Flexible stretch polyester twill fabric allows him to move the way he wants to move without feeling restricted
- Spylon DWR treatment repels the initial onslaught of precipitation so less moisture reaches his jacket
- Critical seams are taped to keep moisture out of the stitching on highly exposed areas
- 140g Thermaweb insulation traps body heat to keep him toasty
- Hood gives him a comfortable fit while it protects his head from the weather
- Articulated drawcord hem keeps out biting gusts of wind
- Lots of pocket space including seamless goggle pockets, security pocket, handwarmer pockets, sleeve pocket and a data card pocket keeps him organized
- Chamois goggle wipe clears his vision after a barrage of face shots
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [membrane/laminate] Xt.L; [face fabric] stretch polyester twill; [lining] nylon taffeta
- 140g ThermaWeb
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m²
- Center Back Length:
- 18.25 in
- critically taped
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding, streetwear
- Manufacturer Warranty: