Spyder Bitsy Mynx Jacket - Toddler Girls'
You're not stoked when you're cold and wet, and neither is your toddler ... and she lets you know it. The Spyder Bitsy Mynx Jacket keeps cold and wet weather at bay, along with the complaints. And with a grow feature that extends the sleeves, you'll both be happier longer.
- Stretch polyester with Xt.L laminate and Spylon DWR coating delivers all-weather protection
- Critically taped seams seal out the elements
- Nylon taffeta lining provides silky-smooth comfort; the lower portion is TPU-coated to prevent a cold, wet torso
- 140g ThermaWeb synthetic-down insulation keeps her toasty-warm and happy
- Microfiber-lined collar cuts down on annoying chafing
- Standard fit offers comfortable movement and room to layer
- Weather-adaptable hood can be removed on sunny days
- Drawcord-adjustable hem finishes in hand pockets; elasticized cuffs fit snugly against her wrists to keep out cold air and snow
- Data-card, multiple internal, and hand-warmer pockets stow her belongings
- Glove attachment on sleeves keeps her mittens from going missing at the resort's day-car center
- Small-to-tall growth feature allows the sleeves to be let out an extra 1.5 inches to stay ahead of growth spurts
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [laminate/membrane] Xt.L; [face fabric] stretch polyester plain weave; [lining] nylon taffeta
- 140g ThermaWeb
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- Center Back Length:
- (size 5) 18.5 in
- Powder Skirt:
- [external] 2 hand, 1 pass; [internal] 2 stash
- critically taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, all around cold weather
- Manufacturer Warranty: