Spyder Bitsy Harness Sassy Suit - Toddler Girls'
Equipped with a built-in harness, the Spyder Toddler Girls' Bitsy Harness Sassy Suit lets you swoop in and save the day when she's about to slip on an icy patch of sidewalk or needs a lift onto the chair lift. The Bitsy Harness features a handy handle on the back of the Sassy Suit that unzips when she's simply rolling around in fluffy flakes.
- Xt.L laminate, Spylon DWR-coating, and taped critical seams help shield your little gal from lightly falling snow and melting icicles while she learns how to ski or plays in the snow
- ThermaWeb insulation throughout keeps her core warm and comfortable during the colder months
- Smooth taffeta lining makes it easy to layer underneath
- Built-in harness with removable handle helps you get a quick hold of her in slippery situations
- Storm hood can be removed on sunny days
- Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic seal in warmth and block snow
- Scuff guards protect against wear and tear
- 'Small-to-Tall' grow feature allows cuffs to extend an additional 2in and sleeves to extend 1.5in when stitch is released
- Multiple pockets stash her sunglasses, lip balm, and tissues
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [membrane/laminate] Xt.L; [face fabric] stretch polyester; [lining] nylon taffeta
- [legs] 100g ThermaWeb; [body/sleeves] 140g ThermaWeb
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- critical seams taped
- 2 hand, 1 sleeve
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty: