Spyder Armageddon Jacket - Boys'
When it's snowing like it's never going to stop and the avalanche cannons are booming on the high slopes, count on the Boys’ Armageddon Jacket for serious protection from the wind and falling snow. Your little ripper gets weatherproof protection from the Xt.L technology and Spylon treatment as well as well as a hefty dose of ThermaWeb insulation for warmth.
- Xt.L laminate's water-stopping protection seals out snow and rain while remaining highly breathable so he stays dry and comfortable
- Durable polyester dobby armor with a Spylon DWR treatment repels the initial onslaught of precipitation so less moisture reaches his jacket
- Critical seams are taped to stop moisture from seeping in on highly exposed areas
- 140g ThermaWeb insulation traps body heat to keep him toasty
- Taffeta lining is silky smooth and makes it easier for him to slide into this jacket
- Fixed hood gives him a comfortable fit while it protects his head from the weather
- Powder skirt stops snow and cold air from fling up his backside when he goes down in deep snow
- Adjustable cuffs and a drawcord hem won't let snow or cold in
- Lots of pocket space including handwarmer pockets, a goggle pocket, and a sleeve data card pocket keeps him organized
- Chamois goggle wipe keeps his view clear
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [membrane/laminate] Xt.L; [face fabric] polyester dobby armor, Spylon DWR coating; [lining] nylon taffeta
- 140g ThermaWeb
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m²
- Center Back Length:
- 23.25 in
- Powder Skirt:
- [external] 2 hand, 1 sleeve, 1 chest; [internal] 1 goggle
- critically taped
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty: