Spy Bias Goggle
The Spy Women's Bias Goggle packs innovative technology like Carl Zeiss optics and Spy's patented Scoop anti-fogging technology into a sleek, super-stylish frame. You may be so fond of the original, eye-catching graphics you may attempt to wear the Bias into the pub after a day on the mountain. Hopefully, someone will be there to tell you that's a fashion don't.
- Carl Zeiss optics offer the best clarity available
- 6-base ARC spherical shaped lens decreases distortion and elevates peripheral vision to eyes-on-the-side-of-your-head levels
- Dual-lens design features 100% UV protection, high impact resistance, and is treated with anti-fog and anti-scratch technology
- Patented Scoop ventilation offers optimal moisture control to keep vision fog-free
- Ergonomic Isotron face foam with Dri-Force fleece cushions, breathes, and wicks moisture away from the face
- Flexible frame won't freeze and comforms to sit flush on all face types
- Helmet-compatible design fits with most helmets for an integrated fit
- See size chart for info on lens tints
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
April 18, 2013
Most goggles out there are pretty ugly but this one is pretty stylish and I love the plaid pattern. Spy certainly took their time to make the design to appeal to girls. The lens are awesome, everything is so crystal clear and there's no issue with fog.