Sperry Top-Sider SON-R Ping Bungee Water Shoe - Men's
The most dangerous part of your river trip might not be the rapids; it might be the time you spend portaging your boat over slippery rocks and hazardous shallows. The Sperry Top-Sider Men's Ping Bungee Water Shoes help you keep your grip when you're walking in the wet.
- SON-R tech helps you feel whats underfoot whether you're hauling your kayak or fording a stream
- Quick-drying materials mean you won't be sloshing in wet shoes around camp
- Antimicrobial, neoprene linings stop your shoes from reeking after a couple of days on the river
- Internal nylon plating gives you extra support
- Bungee laces give you a custom fit and makes it easy to get these shoes on and off
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Is the sole non-marking? I am interested in using it for sailing
Is the sole non-marking? I am interested in using it for sailing where you need a non-marking sole.
September 20, 2011