Sperry Top-Sider Angelfish Shoe - Women's
The envelope please ... and the winner for the 'Cutest Boat Shoe on the Planet' goes to ... the Sperry Top-Sider Women's Angelfish Shoe! (Crowd goes wild.) Seriously, though, if there is a sweeter loafer out there than this ultra-feminine update on the Sperry classic, we'd like to see it. You get not only enjoy the looks of this stylish shoe, but the traditional Sperry comfort, durability, and quality.
- Hand-sewn construction offers durability and comfort
- Stain- and water-resistant leather stands up to repeated dousings
- 360° Lacing System combines the convenience of a slip-on with a secure fit
- Molded EVA midsole and leather footbed deliver cushioning and comfort underfoot
- Non-marking rubber outsole with Wave-Siping helps you keep your footing on wet surfaces
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
May 16, 2012
I tried to buy these on vacation, but couldn't find my size. Now, I know why. They are super comfortable. Backcountry.com got these to me in 24 hours from the time I placed my order and CHEAPER than the competition.
April 29, 2012
Really cute shoes! I got them in the linen/oat and sky/seersucker, and they look great with shorts and jeans. I've heard to size down a half size in these because they are leather and will stretch, but I tried a 7 and thought they were much to tight. I re-ordered in a 7.5, and they felt much better. Very pleased overall!
March 30, 2012
These shoes are amazing. Super comfortable but look nice. Run very true to size Look good with jeans. Nice quality. I'd purchase these again.