Special Blend Unit Insulated Jacket - Men's
With undeniable inspiration from a vintage track jacket and striking colors, the Special Blend Unit Insulated Jacket keeps you looking solid on the outside while strategic insulation and 10K water resistance keep you feeling right inside.
- 10K-rated moisture resistance and 5K-rated breathability
- Critically taped seams protect the jacket's longest seams to keep water from saturating the jacket through the stitching
- 60g of synthetic insulation in the body and 40g in the sleeves offers a blend of lightweight and mid-weight warmth in addition to unrestricted movement
- Freedom fit wears broad through the chest and tapers to a straight cut in the torso, is wide around the bicep area in the sleeves, and has a longer back length for rise-free coverage
- Mesh-lined underarm zippers keep air flowing without letting snow in
- Powder skirt includes jacket-to-pant interface to connect to corresponding jackets for a snow-stopping seal
- Lycra wrist gaiters secure over hands to layer under gloves and keep snow and wind from getting up your sleeve
It's looking amazing!
April 27, 2013
Looks Amazing, offers great amount of breath ability, moisture resistance. I got the drink it blue and everything looks good, and fits great. This unit runs long but its not too baggy, which sounds great also. Thanks Dogfunk, for the fast shipping!
How good is insulation? Will these keep you warm enough for a
How good is insulation? Will these keep you warm enough for a full day or near it. I'd love to get these if i'd know if the insulation is good cause this got the looks already.
April 12, 2013
Hard to say as there are a lot of variables that go into "warm enough". 60g in the body/sleeves is pretty decent amount of insulation. This jacket with just a bit of layering (t-shirt and hoody) should get you through most any typical day at the resort, no problem. Assuming that typical day is anywhere from 15-25 degrees F. But, some people run hotter than others so there is really no definite answer.
By: Josh Chapman
April 12, 2013
Tryin' on the new goodies.
May 27, 2013
First time wearing my Special Blend jacket and Dragon goggles. Check out my instagram! --> jordancoult
January 13, 2013
This jacket is great, not only does it look great but it performs very well. No moisture gets through it and it keeps me very warm. Fits good too, runs a little long but other than that no problem with it.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [shell] nylon dobby; [lining] taffeta, tricot
- [hood] 40g synthetic; [body & sleeves] 60g synthetic
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/m²
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- [external] 2 hand; [internal] 1 media, 1 goggle, 1 pass
- critically taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year