2009 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Special Blend Ninety Five Down Jacket - Men's - 2009 BCS
The Special Blend Men's Ninety Five Jacket is back and ready to assassinate freezing temperatures. With great waterproofing and down warmth, the Ninety Five Jacket gives you a bombproof barrier against winter's worst days. With a removable hood and fur trim you can customize your style and performance, and Special Blend's waterproof minitwill colorways give you tasty options to light up the hill.
- flex gussets and articulated elbows enhance mobility
- powder skirt snaps to Special Blend pants for impenetrable protection
- pit vents release excess heat
- storm flaps keep snow and wind from penetrating front zipper
- waist cinch
- adjustable cuffs dial in fit and snow protection
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
I am 5'10 and about 140. Is a size small for me and does this jacket have wrist gaitors?
December 11, 2010
Hi! usually Im use clothes s and m size.. Im 178cm 64kg, I dont like too big jacket.. What size will be the best for me?
Is it cuff and powder skirt on this jacket?
I wanna use this jacket for snowboarding in Norway.
During the season here is 5-20 degrees below zero. This jacket is a good choise?
September 7, 2010
- [Shell] Super DWR coated nylon
- 70/30 down
- Slim, loose, etc
- Core Venting:
- Underarm zips
- Seam Taped:
- Yes, critically
- Powder Skirt:
- Yes, removable with removable faux fur
- 2 Hand, 1 chest, 1 goggle, 1 audio
- Recommended Use:
- Snowboarding, streetwear