Special Blend Grace Pant - Women's
If you're tired of that super-baggy gazillion-floppy-pocket look, turn to the Special Blend Women's Grace Pant. Its slim fit flatters your curves while still allowing plenty of room to move while you perfect your tricks in the park and pipe. Light insulation eliminates the big-poofy-pant appearance and still boosts leg warmth on long lift rides, while inner thigh vents ditch excess heat.
- 15K-rated fabric and taped fully seams seal out the wet while you endure an epic snowstorm and reap the benefits of fluffy white powder
- Light synthetic insulation throughout boosts leg warmth without feeling heavy or poofy
- Smooth internal lining makes layering underneath a cinch
- Slim fit provides a flattering look and means you have room to move in the park and pipe
- Inner thigh vents ditch excess heat during nonstop top-to-bottom runs
- An adjustable waist offers a just-right fit
- Multiple external pockets stash your lip balm, snack money, and small riding essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
March 19, 2013
The quality of these pants are great! The was a little baggy in the waist but that may have been my own fault with sizing. Overall very happy with the pant! Very cute fit and keeps me toasty:)
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [shell] polyester twill, denim twill; [lining] taffeta, tricot
- 40g synthetic
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 15,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m??
- Side Zips:
- fully taped
- 2 hand, 2 thigh
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year