Special Blend Gutter Pant - Men's
You don't need to drink to enjoy this piece from Special Blend's 100 Proof collection. The Gutter Men's Snowboard Pant features a burly 15K-rated fabric that stands up to abuse and harsh weather, and it has a slim fit that gives it a modern style that looks cool without trying too hard.
- 15K-rated fabric is rugged and protects against harsh conditions
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Taffeta lining slides on and off smoothly, and brushed tricot is soft and warm
- Slim fit gives it a modern, tailored look
- Mesh-lined inseam vents dump heat when it warms up
- Boot gaiters prevent snow from getting in your boot
- 5-pocket design features two hand pockets, two back pockets, and a stash pocket to store the essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
5'9" and 165 lbs. i have a 33" waist and 32"
5'9" and 165 lbs. i have a 33" waist and 32" inseam. I wear a large in the 686 manual but i want to slim down. should i still get a large in these or would a medium be fine?
November 22, 2012
So whats the verdict? I wear the same size pants and am deciding between a Large and Med...?
February 5, 2013
Research out-of-stock versions:
- (denim) [shell] polyester twill, (corduroy) [shell] stretch corduroy; [lining] taffeta, tricot
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 15,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- revolver (slim)
- Side Zips:
- fully taped
- 2 hand, 2 back, 1 stash
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year