Special Blend Crash Jacket - Women's
After eating it hard, again, you decide to zip up the Special Blend Women's Crash Jacket and chant to yourself 'thou shall not fall' a gazillion times. You have got to stick the landing ... no buts about it, and with the awesome comfort of the Crash jacket you definitely will.
- A slim, feminine cut and stylish design get you past the ticket-checkers without even a glance at your pass
- 10K rated fabric and critically-taped seams help protect you from the wet when you take a massive digger
- Breathable fabric and mesh-lined underarm vents dump excess heat when you session the terrain park
- Synthetic insulation keeps your core warm on long lift rides
- Smooth taffeta lining makes it easy to layer underneath
- Stretchy powder skirt blocks out snow, while an adjustable hood protects your face from the wind
- External and internal pockets stash your spare goggles, tunes, and other small riding essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Don't let the name fool you
September 29, 2012
I got this jacket a few weeks ago and the fit is what sold me..... it's fitted and dosn't make you look dumpy...perfect for us girls with a waist and hips!
The Crash Jacket
December 13, 2011
Look super sleek and stylish with this Spevcial Blend take on a feminine bikers jacket. Electra Slim Fit gives you that tailored fit and look through the torso and sleeves. Lightly insulated with 40 grams in the body. Half exposed chest zippered chest pockets and strategic brushed tricot and embossed lining. Critically taped seams keep you dry in all the crucial areas.
Electra Slim Fit
Biker Jacket Silhouette
Half-Exposed Chest Pocket Zippers
Strategic Brushed Tricot &
210T Embossed/ Printed Taffeta Lining
Critically Taped Seams
Research out-of-stock versions:
- (blackout) [shell] duo-color dobby, (red rum/floored) [shell] peached flat faced polyester; [chest lining] brushed tricot, embossed taffeta (210T)
- synthetic (40g)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m²
- yes, adjustable
- electra slim (tailored fit through torso and sleeves)
- underarm vents
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, adjustable
- (external) 2 hand, (internal) 1 media, 1 goggle
- critical seams taped
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, winter activities
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year