Special Blend Beacon Jacket - Men's
Get a jacket that compliments your clean riding style with the Special Blend Beacon Men's Snowboard Jacket. Freedom Fit is loose for steeze and unrestricted movement, but you can still throw down on the jumps without getting tangled up in your own jacket and look good while you're doing it, too.
- 10K-rated nylon oxford fabric protects against wind and snow
- Critical seams taped prevents moisture from seeping in
- Freedom Fit is baggier for unrestricted mobility
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Powder skirt keeps snow from going up your back
- Drop hood construction keeps you from getting hoodwinked
- Two front pockets, a goggle pocket, and an internal media pocket store essentials, and a pass pocket provides easy access to your season pass
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
I want a basic thin shell with no insulation for spring riding- does the beacon meet those requirements?
March 5, 2013
Yes this would fit the bill. It is a well vented shell with no insulation. Should work well for spring riding.
By: Arthur Debowski
March 6, 2013
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [shell] nylon oxford; [lining] taffeta, tricot
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m²
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt:
- [external] 2 hand, 2 front; [internal] 1 media, 1 goggle, 1 pass
- critically taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing, streetwear
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year