2011 Model No Longer Available
SOG Knives Battle Axe - 2011 BCS
Once modern society finally crumbles and man must again fend for himself, your pre-apocalyptic preparations with the SOG Knives Battle Axe will all make sense. Well-balanced and durable, this throwing axe can give you a leg up in the new medieval era by easily butchering hogs, defending your compound, or slaying scores of invading zombies.
- Incredibly hard 420c stainless steel (HRC 51-53) features a hard-cased black coating to ensure the axe can be passed down from generation to generation
- Up-swept, sharpened pike ensures the axe sticks deep into your target
- Durable black Pakka wood handle features contours for an easy grip, swinging, and throwing
- Nob at top of handle prevents slipping and injury while chopping
- Cut-out SOG logo in the blade and cut-out stem section reduce weight but also add a wicked look to this tactical weapon
- Includes a snap-on nylon sheath to prevent accidents and to preserve the blade
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
March 26, 2012
Ok so first off, I know what you're thinking..... this thing looks bad ass, but why the hell do I need a battle axe?! Well I'm hear to tell you that the question you need to be asking yourself is.... when the only thing preventing you from meeting your maker is a bunch of Zombies trying to eat your face off, the SOG battle axe will surely save your life. This thing is rock solid. Super strong hardened steel, great construction, and most important, PERFECTLY BALANCED for throwing at shit! Once you get the hang of it, this thing will stick in any tree/log/house/zombies head from any angle. Put it this way, a twelve year old girl could probably stick this in a Zombies head from 15 feet away. So if you saw this page and wanted to pull the trigger but kept talking yourself out of it, Dont.... and you'll be glad you didn't!