2011 Model No Longer Available
Smith Transport Helmet - 2011 BCS
Put on the Smith Transport Helmet and step into the Mars-o-Matic. Hybrid In-Mold technology minimizes helmet-mass for easy teleportation, and AirEvac 2 Ventilation plus Adjustable Climate Control mean you'll keep a cool head as you get ready to shred the big red planet.
- Hybrid In-Mold construction mixes lightweight In-Mold materials with the low profile of Smith's Hybrid Shell construction
- Low-Profile Regulator Adjustable Climate Control lets you modify the amount of airflow while you ride (even with gloves on)
- Adjustable Boa fit system micro-adjusts the fit with a quick turn of the dial
- AirEvac 2 Ventilation connects the helmet shell vents and the EPS channels to increase airflow and prevent goggle fogging
- X-Static Performance Lining deals with sweaty-head odor
- Snapfit SL ear pads remove easily for washing
- Removable goggle lock keeps your goggle strap in place
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
We are sold out of this older version of this helmet, but we have the new one on Backcountry.com! http://www.backcountry.com/smith-transport-helmet
By: Brandon Collett
January 9, 2013
Has anyone used this helmet with Von Zipper Feenom goggles?
August 16, 2012
Has anyone used these with VonZipper Feenom goggles?
August 16, 2012
- Hybrid In-Mold (injection-molded ABS); [liner] in-mold EPS, X-Static silver fiber
- Adjustable Vents:
- yes, regulator, , AirEvac 2
- Number of Vents:
- Fit Adjustment:
- ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 Class B
- 16 oz
- Recommended Use:
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty: