Smith Prophecy Turbo Fan Goggle - Photochromic
Traditionally, over-the-glasses goggles have been big and goofy. That's why they fit-all together now-over the glasses. Smith set out to fix this problem with its low profile Prophecy Goggle. Now that it's added Turbo Fan technology, the Prophecy has become the lookin' good, no-fog, everyday goggle for glasses wearers. Add to that the photochromic lens, that changes its tint automatically with changing light conditions, and you might start wearing the Prophecy even when you aren't skiing.
- Smith photochromic lens changes tint with changing light conditions
- Silent 2-speed anti-fog fan for the ultimate in fog-fighting
- Medium to large fit for medium to large faces
- Spherical Carbonic-X Lens for clear, distortion-free optics
- Patented Vaporator technology keeps lens clear even during a backcountry hike
- QuickFit Strap Adjustment system makes it easy to fix the fit on the fly
- Ultra-wide silicone backed strap is comfortable and won't slip off your helmet
- Dual layer DryWix foam for all-day comfort and moisture management
- OSD2 and eyeglass compatible
- Includes microfiber goggle lens bag
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.