Smith Prophecy Goggle - Photochromic
Whether you're wearing your Smith Prophecy Photochromic Goggle because you like the way they fit over your specs or because you dig the minimalist design, these goggles stop glare and fog to keep you seeing what you want to see. Going from the brightness of an exposed face to the shade of a powdery tree patch, these light-sensitive lenses adjust to keep your light right, and the streamlined style keeps your look right too.
- Seamless helmet integration makes your helmet and your goggles one streamlined unit
- Spherical Carbonic-X lens with TLT optics are individually molded to offer you a clear, distortion-free view
- Thermal lens technology with Poerx filter stops water vapor from getting in to the lens
- Photochromic treatment on the inner lens qtuickly changes tint levels to fit the conditions
- Regulator ventilation system is adjustable so you can bring in more fresh air when you need it
- Dual-layer DriWix face foam with fleece lining creates a smooth seal with your face and is insanely soft
- Floating foam membrane gets rid of eye-glass temple pressure
- Articulating outrigger positioning system allows for even weight distribution across your face
- Ultra-wide silicone-coated strap with QuickFit strap adjustment holds these goggles to your head
- Microfiber goggle bag safely gets your goggles to and from the mountain
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.