Smith Phenom Turbo Fan Goggle - Photochromic
The Smith Phenom Turbo Fan Goggle combines the distortion-free Carbonic-X lens with Turbo Fan anti-fogging technology, a photochromic lens that automatically adjusts its level of tint to outside lighting conditions, Smith's quick-adjusting strap system, and the Phenom's no-nonsense good looks for those of us with medium-sized faces.
- Two-setting, micro-electronic fan on the top of the frame circulates fresh air and draws moisture out for ultimate fog reduction—run the low setting in normal conditions, then crank it to high during a backcountry tour or heavy pow-sesh
- Carbonic-X lens with TLT Optics offers unmatched clarity thanks to the tapered top and bottom rim and impregnated anti-fog technology—less distortion and moisture build-up equals a safer day on the hill
- Vaporator Lens Technology uses a dual-layer lens with a Porax Filter to keep the moisture out and prevent fogging
- Urethane frame flexes with each facial movement to enhance comfort—shape seamlessly fuses with your Smith helmet
- DriWix dual-layer face foam features a soft backing layer at the frame and a supple fleece lining against your face to absorb sweat and wick it away
- Small battery pack on the side of the strap keeps weight near the goggle frame
- Silicon backing keeps the adjustable, quick-clip strap stuck to your helmet or hat
- Soft microfiber bag included
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.