Smith Aura Polarized Sunglasses
One time-traveling trip back to the '70s, and you'll discover the inspiration for the wild prints inside the lightweight frame of the Smith Polarized Aura Sunglasses. With a shape borrowed from the square-framed hipster shades of the '80s, the Aura softens things up a little bit with vibrant colors and smooth lines. Pick a tasty-looking point break, stare out into the ocean on a sunny day, and revel in the polarized lenses and TLT optics that make view pop without distortion or glare.
- Lightweight, optically-precise TLT lenses adapt to high or low amounts of UV light to provide just the right tint for the situation
- Anti-reflective and hydrophobic lens coating keeps your lenses pristine by resisting
- Evolve frames utilize Smith's Rislan bio-based material, which is sustainably produced and less harmful on the environment than conventional sunglass materials
- Spring hinges cradle your temples for a secure fit that won't squeeze your head
- See sizing chart for lens color explanations
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
March 26, 2012
These glasses are awesome. They are really cute glasses, they are light weight and feel really durable. I really like the spring closure of the arms, I wear my glasses on my head a lot and with these they don't get stretched out so they still fit my face well. They have a nice sporty yet very cute look so you could really wear them for any and everything
November 4, 2011
The frame is hip, on the verge of the '70s school-teacher horn-rimmed glasses look, but toned down a bit. I've got a small face and they fit well without looking too big, but the greatest part about these sunglasses is that the lenses are GLASS. Not plastic. I am really hard on my gear, and these babies don't have a single scratch, which is so awesome. Plus, polarized lenses are a must if you are around snow or water a bunch.