SmartWool PhD HyFi Full-Zip Hoodie - Men's
Once winter creeps into the mountains to stay, the SmartWool PhD HyFi Full-Zip Hoodie serves as a dynamic mid-layer for your days at the resort or frigid mornings on the skin track. The heavyweight merino wool fabric insulates your core without trapping moisture during demanding runs or climbs. Once the morning warms up, the full front zipper allows extra venting so you can keep your mountain mojo working.
- Heavyweight HyFi merino wool fabric regulates your body temperature so you stay warm when you're standing still and cool when you're working hard in the steeps
- Merino also resists the build-up of odors so you don't have to deal with stink during hut trips or post-shredding drinks
- Semi-form fit reduces excess bulk, and articulated elbows enable unrestricted movement
- Hip length and drop-tail hem boost coverage
- Bound hood insulates your head underneath your climbing or skiing helmet
- Asymmetric full front zipper dumps excess heat, and a chin guard prevents zipper chafe
- Full zipper flap provides extra protection during the coldest days
- Low-profile thumbloops secure your sleeves while you layer up
- Zippered chest pocket and hand pockets hold accessories and feature a Durawelt finish for water-resistance
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- PhD HyFi (64% merino wool, 36% nylon)
- Insulation Weight:
- hips (with drop back)
- 2 hand zip, 1 chest zip
- yes, natural attribute of merino wool
- 1 lb 4.8 oz
- Recommended Use:
- mid-layer, skiing, touring, winter layering
- Manufacturer Warranty: