2010 Model No Longer Available
SmartWool Park-Melt Sock - 2010 BCS
SmartWool incorporated all its finest merino technology into the Park-Melt Snowboarding Sock, and then gave free reign to in-house artist Debbie Clapper for the graphic design. And so a legend was born: a unique sock that wicks, dries, cushions, and insulates naturally.
- Wool Over Wool technology creates double-knit impact zones to absorb the pressure of turning and landing
- Four-degree fit system covers the entire foot smoothly
- Merino fibers manage moisture and insulate
- Mesh zones allow perspiration to evaporate away
- Duroyarn reinforcements boost durability
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
February 13, 2012
These socks are fantastic! I have always had problems with sweaty feet wearing standard cotton blend snowboard socks, but these consistently keep my feet at a comfortable temp and they don't hold onto odors. I can't speak to the durability yet, but they look and feel like new with 5+ mountain days on them so far. For the $12.50, you can't go wrong.