SmartWool NTS Midweight Hoodie - Men's
That icy peak has you and your buddy's names all over it, but since it's mid winter, you should probably slip on the SmartWool NTS Midweight Hoodie before you head out to climb. As a baselayer, this midweight merino wool hoodie provides soft insulation that breathes and dries quickly as you gain the ridge and muscle through the frigid January wind to the summit.
- Midweight, next-to-skin merino wool fabric regulates your body temperature and resists the build-up of odors while you ski, tour, or climb in wicked winter weather
- Three-panel hood and shoulders enhance the fit so you can move comfortably in the mountains without rubbing and chafing
- Form fit reduces excess bulk and enhances the performance of the fabric
- Hip length and drop-tail hem boost coverage
- Scuba-style hood insulates your head underneath your climbing or skiing helmet
- 15-inch front zipper dumps excess heat as you climb in the sun
- Flatlock interior seams prevent rubbing and chafing
- Thumbholes secure your sleeves while you layer up
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- merino wool
- Insulation Weight:
- form fit
- hips (with drop back)
- yes, natural attribute of merino wool
- UPF Rating:
- 11.6 oz
- Recommended Use:
- midweight baselayer, skiing, touring, mountaineering, layering
- Manufacturer Warranty: