2011 Model No Longer Available
SKINS Snow Top - Long-Sleeve - Women's - 2011 BCS
The Skins Women's Snow Top welcomes you to the world of compression. The Snow Top provides gradient compression throughout the back, chest, and arms of the garment to increase blood circulation and reduce muscle fatigue. A brushed interior provides the same moisture-wicking characteristics as your favorite baselayer but does so while stabilizing muscles. This mid-layer top also provides a next-to-skin fit so comfortable you may find it perfect for just lounging around the house on your day off the hill—and yes, sometimes doing absolutely nothing is better than scaling a mountain.
- Brushed interior fabric for a super-soft feel and heat-trapping goodness
- Permanent antimicrobial treatment won't wear off in the wash and prevents the garment from standing up on its own
- Next-to-skin fit won't hinder movement during the most active sports
- Warp knit uses fine-quality yarns to give superior performance
- UV 50+ sun-protection rating keeps the unwanted consequences of the sun at bay
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
January 7, 2013
I am 5'2" 130 lbs and normally wear a small. I got this in a medium and it runs super tight. I can barely breath in this thing. I know that it is a baselayer that is supposed to hug the skin but this thing cuts of circulation. Go up at least one size, more like two sizes.