2011 Model No Longer Available
SKINS Snow Top - Long-Sleeve - Men's - 2011 BCS
Compression isn't a myth; just ask your local hospital how long they have relied on the blood-circulating abilities of compression. The SKINS Snow Top uses compression to push blood to the heart more efficiently while you're out testing your physical abilities in the backcountry. Designed with gradient compression and muscle support for your chest, back, and arms, the Snow Top not only improves circulation (which allows you to go harder and longer), but it also acts as a baselayer to wick moisture so you stay warm and dry, even in the most challenging conditions.
- Brushed interior fabric for a super-soft feel and heat-trapping goodness
- Permanent antimicrobial treatment won't wear off in the wash and prevents the garment from standing up on its own
- Next-to-skin fit won't hinder movement
- Warp knit uses fine-quality yarns to give superior performance
- UV 50+ sun-protection fabric rating keeps the unwanted consequences of the sun at bay
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.