2010 Model No Longer Available
Simple Flippee Sandal - Women's - 2010 BCS
If you love sunny days, clean water to play in, and fresh air to breathe, you probably are a flip-flop girl. Simple makes a sandal that helps keep the sky clear, water fresh, and soil untainted\227it\222s called the Flippee.
- PET webbing straps are made from recycled plastic bottles to reduce landfill waste
- Midsole made from EVA with ECO-PURE (biodegradable plastic)
- Outsole made from recycled rubber and natural rubber with ECO-PURE added
- Water based glue used instead of petroleum (a.k.a. oil) to hold the sole and footbed together
- Foot form inserts made from post-consumer recycled paper and included bag made from biodegradable materials
- Totally vegan sandal with no animal products or byproducts
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
April 25, 2012
Not immediately as comfy as the Microperf Flippie but the straps and toe area broke in well and pretty quickly. Purchased this version in the black and like the color contrast. I wear an 8 shoe size and have always found that buying flipflops in 7 or a full size down from my regular is a good way to go. I wear these constantly living in San Diego and am glad to have a regular and simple, quality, comfortable, colorful, quiet and well-designed flipflop. I believe this pair will also hold up for a long time, as my other pair is going strong a year later. Not a walking-shoe but they definitely do the flipflop job right for the beach or around-the-house and yard. Great following a few wearings for a little break-in.