2010 Model No Longer Available
Sierra Designs Utopia Sleeping Bag: 30 Degree Synthetic - 2010 BCS
People have likened climbing into the Sierra Designs Utopia Sleeping Bag to being in the womb. While the feeling of warmth and serenity might be comparable, this three-season synthetic bag is much more breathable and conducive to movement than most of the wombs we know of.
- Thermally efficient HeatSync insulation provides consistent warmth even when wet
- Flex construction allows bag to move with your body
- Ergonomic hood and foot box trap warmth without constriction
- Microfleece foot box lining adds warmth and wicks moisture
- Draft collar prevents heat loss around head
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Yea, this bag comes with a stuff sack and storage bag.
July 9, 2011
- [Shell] 30D polyester; [Lining] 30D polyester
- Draft Collar:
- Max User Height:
- [Reg] 6ft (183cm); [Long] 6ft 6in (201cm)
- Shoulder / Hip / Foot Circumference:
- 67 / NA / NAin ( 170 / NA / NAcm)
- Stuff Size:
- 8 x 18in (20 x 46cm)
- 30F (-1C)
- [Reg] 2lb 11oz (1219g); [Long] 2lb 15oz (1332g)
- Recommended Use:
- Three-season camping, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty: