2009 Model No Longer Available
Research other out-of-stock versions:
Sierra Designs Hurricane Jacket - Women's - 2009 BCS
When your friend sent out the packing list for your upcoming overnight backpacking trip, she didn't include a rain jacket because, 'it's just an overnighter.' But you were always the wise one of the group and decided to bring along your Sierra Designs Women's Hurricane Jacket anyway. Now, your friend is a sopping mess and you're enjoying a lovely stroll through the glistening woods.
- Solvent-free PU membrane provides protection against rain and falling snow
- DWR coating encourages water and melting snow to bead up on the fabrics surface without affecting the garmentís overall breathability
- Fully taped seams mean water wonít roll down the fabric and sneak in through the joints
- Underarm vents lend airflow and increase evaporation when you work up a sweat
- Center storm flap prevents rain from coming in through the front closure
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
I'm 5'3" about 130lbs. I think the small would fit best but it's not available. I'm debating getting the medium but I'm worried it'll be too big. Is it a snug fit? Or will I regret it?
May 10, 2013
- [shell] 50D nylon ripstop; [membrane/laminate] solvent-free laminate
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 5000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/m≤
- Center Back Length:
- (medium) 27.25 in
- 2 hand
- fully taped
- underarm zip vents
- yes, full-time
- (medium) 12.5 oz
- Recommended Use:
- hiking, camping, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty: