Sierra Designs Himalaya Jacket - Women's
Whether you're battling a brutal Chicago cold snap or enjoying an evening restaurant tour in Vail, the Sierra Designs Women's Himalaya Jacket will keep you cozy. Plus, the fashion-minded plaid print, toggle closures, and the smart cut of this jacket keep your look on par with the style-conscious crowd.
- Blended polyester and rayon shell is durable and lightweight
- Strategically placed insulation holds in body heat without restricting your arms or making you feel overly puffy
- Extra-long cut protects you from the top of your head to your thighs
- Tab adjustment in back brings this jacket in at your waist for a tailored look
- Adjustable hood with removable faux-coyote trim blocks cold wind from chilling your head
- Interior Lycra cuffs with thumbholes warm the back of your hands and stop cold air from moving up your sleeves
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- Himalaya Plaid (96% polyester, 4% rayon)
- [body] 80g synthetic; [sleeves] 60g synthetic
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 600 mm
- yes, removable faux fur trim
- classic, knee-length, adjustable back tab
- Center Back Length:
- [M] 34 in
- 2 hand, 1 zipper
- Removable Trim:
- yes, faux fur hood trim
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: