Sierra Designs Emissary Parka - Women's
The city-slicker (no pun intended) cousin of your outdoorsy rain jacket, the Sierra Designs Emissary Parka delivers wet-weather protection in a stylish package. It features the same Hurricane technology found in Sierra Design's technical wear, but with a refined silhouette and streamlined design. Pull it on whenever yucky weather is on the horizon?or even when it isn't.
- Two-layer construction features Hurricane waterproof breathable membrane and lightweight nylon ripstop
- Fully-taped PVC-free seams keep water from sneaking in through the joints
- Polyester taffeta lining allows the jacket to slide on smoothly
- Attached, adjustable hood provides extra coverage
- Interior waist drawcord gives the jacket a figure-hugging fit
- Snap cuffs can be adjusted to keep out cold air
- Two hand pockets, two chest pockets, a drop-in sleeve pocket and one interior zip security pocket hold your essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] Hurricane (2-layer); [face fabric] nylon ripstop; [lining] polyester taffeta
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 5000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/mē
- Center Back Length:
- [medium] 27.5 in
- (external) 2 hand, 2 chest, 1 sleeve, (internal) 1 zip
- fully taped
- Recommended Use:
- rainy day wear
- Manufacturer Warranty: