2011 Model No Longer Available
Sierra Designs Drifter Jacket - Women's - 2011 BCS
Consolidate your wardrobe with one jacket for your weekend outdoor adventures and your weekday around-town rainy-day wear, the Sierra Designs Women's Drifter Jacket. Two-layer Hurricane shell takes on the hard work of keeping you dry and comfortable in downpours, while the exposed waterproof zippers add some up-to-the-minute fashion flair.
- Fully taped PVC-free seams prevent water from leaking in the joints
- Front hand pockets set higher for ease of use when toting a backpack
- Visored hood is helmet compatible
- Underarm vents help you stay cool on strenuous uphill hikes
- Tricot chin guard protects tender skin when you're fully zipped up
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Is this jacket insulated? I live in Portland so looking for a rain jacket that has some warmth to it while also being in my price range!
October 12, 2012
no this is a rainshell. easy enough to layer with a fleece under though for customizable warmth.
November 12, 2012
- Hurricane 2L (nylon)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 5000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/mē
- Center Back Length:
- 30 in
- (external) 2 hand, 1 sleeve, (internal) 1 zip, 1 drop-in
- fully taped
- underarm zip vents
- 23 oz
- Recommended Use:
- hiking, rainy day activities
- Manufacturer Warranty: