Sierra Designs Drifter Jacket - Men's
Whether you're exploring deciduous rain forests along the Pacific Crest Trail or watching leaves change in Appalachia, unexpected rain showers are par for the course. Zip up the Sierra Designs Men's Drifter Jacket and stay dry when the rain starts to fall. Hurricane fabric and fully taped seams shrug off rainy weather while the underarm zips allow you to ditch some excess heat when the trail gets steep.
- Hurricane shell fabric sheds water like a ducks back
- Fully taped seams and waterproof zippers keep wet conditions out
- Underarm zips provide ventilation during high-exertion activities
- Helmet-compatible and fully adjustable hood protects in stormy weather
- Center front storm flap keeps chilly drafts from penetrating
- Adjustable hem and cuffs provide a snug fit and seal out weather
- Tricot chin guard is soft on sensitive skin
- Two interior pockets securely stow valuables
- Hand pockets are positioned so they can be accessed while wearing a pack
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.