Sherpa Adventure Gear Pangboche Down Sweater - Women's
The soft and light yet durable Sherpa Adventure Gear Women's Pangboche Down Sweater boasts oodles of 800-fill power goose down for cozy three-season warmth. Its strong, Earth-friendly recycled polyester mini-grid ripstop shell fends off wind and moisture and breathes for cool, dry comfort. So compressible and light, it easily layers under a shell or feels luxuriously lofty on its own. It even has a handy interior pocket that holds your audio device, because as functional as this puffy is it's all about fun, too.
- Light and lofty 800-fill power goose down insulates efficiently for optimal warmth without the weight
- Featherweight recycled polyester mini-grid ripstop shell endures rugged wear and tear, breathes, blocks wind, and resists water
- Highly compressible and compact mean ultra-packability for go-anywhere warmth
- Interior storm flap thwarts sneaky snow and windy drafts
- Concealed interior chest for audio and two zippered hand pockets secure essentials or warm up cold fingers
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.