Sessions Techy Heather Stripe Jacket - Boys'
Sessions didn't skimp on features for the Techy Heather Stripe Boys' Snowboard Jacket just because it's for kids. It has a 5K-rated DWR-treated fabric that repels moisture and protects against harsh weather, and 120g insulation keeps your ripper toasty when temps dip. So when all the other kids retreat to the lodge for hot cocoa, he's still going back to the chairlift for more.
- DWR-treated polyester dobby fabric has a clean look and keeps him dry
- Critical seams taped prevents moisture from seeping in
- 120g body/80g sleeves synthetic insulation maintains warmth on frigid days
- Taffeta lining is soft and slides on and off smoothly
- Youth fit has room to move and layer without being too baggy, and Seams to Grow features a seam in the cuff that can be cut to add an extra inch and a half in length
- Two hand pockets and a chest pocket store goodies
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [face fabric] dobby, DWR treatment; [lining] taffeta
- [body] 120g polyester; [sleeve] 80g polyester
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 5000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/mē
- Powder Skirt:
- 2 front hand, 1 chest
- critical seams taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty: