Sessions Lumber Jack-ette Jacket - Women's
The Sessions Women's Lumber Jack-ette Jacket combines the casual button-up look of a flannel shirt with the weather-shielding, warmth-holding awesomeness of a snowboarding jacket. This fleecy flannel jacket is great for shoulder-season riding when you need a little extra protection over your baselayer. It's even great for loitering around town when there is a chill in the air.
- Water-resistant plaid fabric sheds powdery flurries
- Bonded fleece lining keeps you cozy in chilly weather
- Princess seams give this jacket a feminine fit
- Underarm eyelets vent overheated air
- Soft hood gives your head a little extra warmth when you're outside without a hat
- Zippered pockets and a ported audio pocket tote your essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [face fabric] polyester; [lining] bonded fleece
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 8000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 8000 g/m²
- underam zips
- Powder Skirt:
- Wrist Gaiters:
- yes, stretch Lycra
- (external) 2 front hand, 1 arm, (internal) media
- Recommended Use:
- snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty: