Sessions Gridlock Pant - Men's
The Sessions Gridlock Pant laughs at nasty weather with 15K waterproofing, strategically taped seams, and Suspension boot gaiters. Sessions even included a RECCO avalanche device for an added measure of safety in the backcountry.
- 15K waterproofing protects you from all but the nastiest storms
- True Fit for classic style and easy layering
- Suspension boot gaiter seals out the deep stuff
- Garbage pocket for your tons of stuff
- Cuff Elevators protect your pants from the parking lot
- RECCO avalanche system for added safety
- Critical seams taped to eliminate waterproof weak spots
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
January 4, 2013
The pants keep you warn and bone dry, ntm the colors are awesome and go great with the sessions jacket. I'm ready for this season, how bout you?
November 11, 2012
These pants are warm, super waterproof, stylish, and they can save your life. They come at a great price for being Recco equipped which will make ski patrollers find you easily when you take a dive in an avalanche. The pocket situation is sick and the fit is pretty good too, but you can always throw on a belt if the pants are too phat at the waist.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- [membrane/laminate] twill; [shell] polyester; [lining] polyester
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 15,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/mē
- mesh lined
- critically taped
- adjustable, belt loops
- 2 front hand, 2 side cargo, 1 garbage, 2 back
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: