Sessions Edge Dots Snowboard Jacket - Girls'
Make sure your little lady shredder stays warm and happy throughout the day with the Sessions Edge Dots Girls' Snowboard Jacket. The 10K-rated fabric will keep her dry even when the snow is piling up, and synthetic insulation will help her stay warm without feeling like she's in a marshmallow-man suit.
- 10K-rated dobby fabric repels water to stay dry in most conditions
- Critical seams taped prevents moisture from seeping in
- 120g body/80g sleeve polyester fill insulation keeps her toasty
- Taffeta lining is soft and slides on and off smoothly
- Youth fit has room to move and layer without being too baggy, and Seams to Grow features a seam in the cuff you can cut to add an extra inch and a half in length
- Powder skirt keeps snow from going up her back
- Two hand pockets to store essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [shell] polyester dobby; [lining] taffeta
- [body] 120g polyfill; [sleeve] 80g polyfill
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/mē
- yes, adjustable
- Powder Skirt:
- yes, fixed
- 2 front hand
- critically taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: