Sessions Commander Timber Insulated Jacket - Men's
The Sessions Commander Timber Jacket's lightweight synthetic insulation makes it one of the most versatile tops hanging in your closet. From late October to mid-April, the Commander Timber takes the edge off without overheating, and Sessions' True Fit makes layering under the jacket comfortable, so you can adapt with the changing weather.
- 10K waterproofing holds off all but heavy storms
- Lightweight Polyfill synthetic insulation keeps you warm, even if it gets wet
- RECCO avalanche safety reflector for added protection
- Strategic seams taped eliminate waterproof weak spots
- Suspension storm skirt for deep days
- Lycra hand gaiters keep snow and wind from getting up the sleeves
- Elastic tightening at hood and hem seals out drafts
- Interior multimedia pocket for added security
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
Does anyone know how this jacket fairs on really cold days? Is
Does anyone know how this jacket fairs on really cold days? Is the hood big enough to go up with a helmet on? I am trying to find a good NOTICABLE backcountry jacket.
December 14, 2012
This jacket has a light amount of insulation, which will keep you noticeably warmer than a shell would. That said on REALLY cold days, it would be in your best interest to wear a couple layers underneath.
December 14, 2012
February 24, 2013
"Great jacket! I bought this so I could have a visibly noticeable jacket for friends to find me on the resort and to have a good backcountry jacket. It works great fits great and feels good. The one thing is that this is a thinner insulated jacket so if you need something on a really windy day or in low temps you should def get some good thermals and mid layers." This was my original post, but I have since changed my mind about the jacket. While everything I wrote was true I have since had to return it. The jacket started falling apart on me at the seams after only 12 days of boarding. Thankfully Dogfunk was willing to accept a return-much props to Dogfunk.
- [shell] dobby polyester; [lining] quilted taffeta
- 20g polyfill
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 5000 g/m²
- mesh lined
- Powder Skirt:
- (external) 1 front chest, 2 front hand, (internal) media
- critically taped
- Wrist Gaiters:
- yes, stretch Lycra
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty: