Scott Kendrick Jacket - Women's
Gone are the days of the marshmallow puff-monster and the soggy, clumpy down sponge: the Scott Women's Kendrick Jacket sheds the wet and warms you like an oven. A hood, powder skirt, and vents keep you at just the right temp whether you ride hard, go for a hike, or endure the cold wind whipping without mercy. Add oozing feminine style and bold color, and you'll rip and rail all day while oglers fight the cold just to see you.
- 10.12 Spectrm is water- and wind-resistant and breathable for exceptional weather protection and non-clammy comfort
- 550-fill duck down insulation keeps you warm to the marrow
- Regular fit is roomy enough for freedom of movement but not baggy
- Underarm zips let you dump heat when you ride up a sweat or hike
- Detachable, fully adjustable hood prevents brain-freeze and provides fine-fitting cranial comfort
- Powder skirt and hook-and-loop cuffs keep drafts and leaks from squeezing in
- Internal security pocket with MP3 headphone cord exit lets you rock out and get in the groove
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] 10.12 Spectrm; [shell] 60% nylon, 40% polyurethane
- 550-fill duck down
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 12,000 g/mē
- yes, removable
- underarm vents
- Powder Skirt:
- [external] 2 zippered handwarmer; [internal] 1 media
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year