Scott Icecap Jacket - Girls'
When your young ripper sees you turn your cool ski jacket inside-out, she's going to want the same; stop the deprivation and put her in the Scott Girls' Icecap Jacket already. Just like yours, it has the weather protection and toasty-warm insulation, hood, and drawcord hem. And just like yours, it's fully reversible for anytime, any outfit, all-season wear. It's almost cruel to not hand it over.
- Polyester woven ripstop fights rips and wear and tear; polyamide with 10.12 Spectrm laminate blocks water and breathes for optimal comfort
- Taped critical seams keep out pesky leaks and drafts at vulnerable junctions
- 540-fill synthetic down-like insulation is efficient and toasty-warm and won't clump into icicles when wet
- Fully reversible design gives you two jackets in one, with smooth weather protection on one side, and puffy, quilted insulation on the other
- Regular fit is roomy enough for freedom of movement but not baggy
- Fixed hood prevents brain-freeze
- One-hand drawcord adjustable hem seals out the cold and wet; hook-and-loop cuffs give a fine fit and help keep out the elements
- 2 hand-warmer pockets secure essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] 10.12 Spectrm; [shell] polyester ripstop; [lining] nylon
- 540-fill synthetic down
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 12,000 g/mē
- yes, fixed
- 2 zippered hand-warmer
- critical seams taped
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year