Scott Harper Pant - Women's
Slim but stretchy, protective and warm, and looks that could kill, the Scott Women's Harper Pants are the choice for rippers who want to look good doing it. Give you stretchy weather-blocking Entrant Dermizax, strategically placed Thinsulate insulation and cooling mesh, and sleek yet seriously core looks, and you have no excuse to look like an amorphous blob bombing down the hill.
- Nylon with 20K-rated waterproof Entrant Dermizax stretch laminate blocks stormy weather and remains stretchy for optimal comfort and movement
- Fully taped seams keep out pesky leaks and drafts
- Strategic Thermal Regulation keeps you at just the right temp, with 80g Thinsulate where you get cold and performance mesh where you heat up
- Slim fit with adjustable waist keeps bulk to a minimum and comfort at a maximum
- Boot gaiters seal out the cold and wet
- Abrasion-resistant scuff panels up durability
- Laser-cut pockets with bonded kisswelts secure essentials
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] Entrant Dermizax; [shell] nylon
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 20,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 10,000 g/m²
- Strategic Thermal Regulation, 80g Thinsulate
- fully taped
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year