2010 Model No Longer Available
Scott Envy Helmet - 2010 BCS
From park to pipe to sketchy cliff-drop outside the ropes, the Scott Envy Helmet keeps your brain safe and your head cool. The tough ABS shell, resilient EPS protective padding, and cleverly engineered venting work together to make wearing a helmet as comfortable as ever during the winter.
- EPS Impact liner is lightweight and designed to significantly reduce the impact of a hard blunt-force crash
- Rotary adjustment system allows you to quickly dial in the fit with a twist of a dial
- G-Vent system, Active S_Vent System and 10 Passive vents work together to (surprise!) keep things well ventilated underneath your brain bucket
- Removable and washable inner-liner has an antibacterial treatment to help control funk and odor
- Temperature control padding allows air to circulate inside your helmet so you won't feel stifled and overheated
- Ear covers keep your ears warm on cold days and are removable for warmer spring shredding
- Included helmet pouch protects your helmet from scratches when stored
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
February 22, 2012
I wasn't sure what to expect when I ordered this helmet, but I absolutely love it! I bought it to replace my Smith Variant helmet because I broke the inside adjustment when hitting a tree. I loved my Variant, but I have to admit that I like this helmet more. It's super light and easy to adjust. The ear covers have a "pocket" in them, so it makes me feel like I don't have a helmet on at all. I highly recommend buying this helmet! You won't regret it (I hope).