Scott Enumclaw Pant - Women's
With a slim fit, fabulous colors, smartly placed insulation, and weather-protection for seasonlong comfort, the Scott Women's Enumclaw Pant shreds in style. But vents, gaiters, and an adjustable waist say it's meant to accommodate; if you're worthy, it might take you along.
- 10.12 Spectrm laminate blocks water and is wind-resistant and breathable for comfort and protection
- Fully taped seams keep out pesky leaks and drafts
- Strategic Thermal Regulation keeps you at just the right temp, with 60g Thinsulate where you get cold and performance mesh where you heat up
- Slim fit with adjustable waist keeps bulk to a minimum and comfort at a maximum
- Inner thigh vents let you dump excess heat when riding up a storm or hiking for turns
- Boot gaiters seal out the cold and wet
Got a shot? Share it.
Talk shop with all the gear freaks out there: ask 'em questions, upload/browse photos, and give your 2¢.
- [membrane/laminate] 10.12 Spectrm; [shell] polyamide
- Fabric Waterproof Rating:
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating:
- 12,000 g/mē
- Strategic Thermal Regulation, 60g Microloft
- inner thigh vents
- fully taped
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year